If I owned a company it would be placed in America probably in Miami because of the nice weather and because its a rich city.
Ten things I should do to make sure it is a safe place to work for my staff.
- I should make sure that I have a safety statement out.
- I should make sure that I provide my employees with safety equipment required for the job.
- I should make sure that my employee do not take no shortcuts when doing something and that they do exactly the way I tell them to so they will be safe and the work to be done in good condition.
- I should make sure that my employee have some previous experience and know what they are doing, if not I should stay beside them and show them how to do it and only let them work away when I’m sure there doing it correctly.
- I should make sure they assess their risks before they start working.
- I should make sure they are wearing the appropriate clothing fitted with the job, I should tell them in the interview or provide them with the clothing.
- I should make sure they have a good personal hygiene.
- I should make sure they take care of responsibilities and duties in the job.
- To make sure they take responsibility for own work area.
- To co-operate fully with management on health and safety issues.