Today I learnt more about mobiles and smartphones .
I took this video of the equipment I’m using in the Blanchardstown CTC centre .This video is uploaded on my Course youtube account.
This is the PC I do all my blog posts and the editing of the pictures, videos.
- How can smartphones be used to support my Course ?
- Upload on Google Drive
- Upload video to youtube
- Camera taking pictures/ shooting videos
- Accessing what you have stored on drive
- Smartphones for personal entertainment using following apps:
- Whats app
- Convenience of Smartphones
- Google maps
- Online Banking
- Just eat / delivery
- google search
- The phone I own is a Samsung galaxy s7 edge
The description of the phone is:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB. Smartphone. Processor frequency: 2x 2.15, 2x 1.6 GHz. Screen size: 5.5 inches. Screen pixel density: 534 ppi. Primary: 12 Megapixel. Secondary: 5 Megapixel. Capacity: 3000 mAh. Dimensions (L x H x W): 142.4 mm x 69.6 mm x 7.9 mm. Weight (with battery): 152 g. Screen resolution: 2560 x 1440. Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours. Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. Colour: Gold.