Today I was learning about :
- What is audio ?
-Audio is any sound we can hear.
For example : Music live or recorded, speeches, pot casts, soundtrack etc.
- Sound is a vibration that is picked up by our ears.
- A loud sound has a lot of intensity measured in dB.
- Hertz (Hz) is a unit that measures frequency.
- Foley sound – is a reduction of everyday sound effects added to a film.
- Location sound – A production sound mixer, location sound recordist.
- Wild track – wild track also known as wild sound and wild lines.
- voiceover – a piece of narration in a film or Brodcast, not accompanied by an image.
- Special FX – visual illustrations in a film or image.
- Audio at home:
- Mic :
- Dead cat – to stop wind from blowing in the mic
- Brodcast headset – to listen to people talking and talk back to them
- Shotgun microphone – to record everything in front of the mic
- Boom pole – to increase range of the microphone
- Lepel mic – to record a person stictly